Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Hobby I Enjoy-Basketball

For the Awesome Blogging Tournament, I have to write a post on a hobby I enjoy. I'm going to write about basketball. It is very, very fun. I love watching and playing basketball.

Since I started basketball, I've always loved it. My first season, I wasn't that good. My second season, I was a little better, but still not as good as I wanted to be. I was the star of my team in my third and fourth seasons. This season, I've not been doing as good as I wanted. I enjoy playing the sport because I love to shoot and it is very fun to pretend that there are three seconds left in the championship game and I try to hit the game winning shot. I love watching it because I could see what I need to do to improve and it is fun to see players like Blake Griffin and Chris Paul doing great dunks, layups, threes, and clutch shots. All in all, I love the game of basketball.


Do you like basketball?

What is your hobby?


2 comments:

Miss W. said...

G'day Jaden,
Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

Harri311 said...

Congrats, Jaden! You won! Do you think you could visit my blog? http://harri311vg.blogspot.com/