Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Ultimate Blogging Challenge


Today I decided I would start something called the Ultimate Blogging Challenge! In the Ultimate Blogging Challenge I will split people up into teams and the teams will get different challenges. If one person dosen't do the challenge their team will be out of the competition! The last team with all of their team members still left in the competition will be the winner. The challenges will either be leaving a comment on a certain blog or writing a post with a topic I give you. All you need to have to sign up is a blog!

Here is how to sign up:

Leave a comment on this post with the following information by December 20th:

First Name

Name of  blog

Link to blog

Request of someone else who you want on your team (Optional)

Important message:

There is no prize for winning. It is just to get more people to know about your blog and to get more comments! Also, it's fun!


12 comments:

Mark L. said...

Dear Jaden,

Hi Jaden, I'll do this.

Mark

GBM Corner

http://gbmcorner.com/

Sincerely,
Mark

Jaden said...

Dear Mark,

You are the first person who has signed up! If you want, you can list 3 people you would want to be on the same team with! You will probably end up on one of their teams. Just so you know, I'm going to participate in the Ultimate Blogging Challenge.

Sincerely,
Jaden

Mark L. said...

Dear Jaden,

There's no one I'd really wanna be with.

Sincerely,
Mark

Jaden said...

@ Mark,

That is fine. I will just pick random people for you to be with. My goal is to have at least 5 teams. If I had to pick a number, I would want 5 people on each team!

Best Regards,
Jaden

Kathleen Morris said...

Dear Jaden,

I firstly want to congratulate you on winning the Edublog Award. What an achievement. I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw how many votes you got! Who did you ask to vote?

Secondly, I think this looks like a fun challenge and you've shown great initiative to come up with it! I will tell my student bloggers about it.

I hope you are still celebrating, Jaden!

Your friend in Australia,
Mrs M☀rris

Ethan said...

Hi Jaden,

I'll join in the Challenge.

Ethan

Thinking About...

http://blogs.goaj.org/gamekid
Jaden I would like it if you were on my team.

From,
Ethan

Mark L. said...

Dear Jaden,

So, the math is 5 teams times 5 players equals 25 people in all. I think you'll make it if you promote yourself. I'll promote this blogging challenge on my blog. Just, how much will you pay me? ;)

Sincerely,
Mark

Jaden said...

@Ethan,

I am so happy that you are going to join the challenge! You put all the right information! I'm not sure if there will be teams. It might just be every person for themselves if not enough people sign up! The challenge will start January 5, 2012.

Sincerely,
Jaden

Jaden said...

@ Mrs. Morris,

Thank you so much for your comment! Congratulations for making the top 5 for Best Class Blog! I'm suprised how many votes I got to. I asked like 20 people and my parents asked everyone they know.

It probably will be a fun challenge! I hope some of your students join to. Jarrod might join!

Sincerely,
Jaden

JakeG said...

I'll do it Jaden!

Jake

Jake G

www.mjgds.org/students/jakeg\

Thanks!
Jake G.

Clarissa said...

Dear Jaden,

I'm in it.

Clarissa
Cool Clarissa
http://coolclarissa.edublogs.org/
I want to be on your team.

Clarissa

Dylan said...

Dear Jaden,

I will do this!

Dylan

Dylan's Superb Blog

http://dylansuperblog.blogspot.com/

Sincerely,
Dylan